Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THE PEA IN PEANUT...THE BUTT IN BUTTER...WAIT THAT'S JUST WRONG...

Oh my gosh I just heart this stuff...I sat and pigged out on it today...wonder why they call it peanut butter?
I mean I read the ingredients and there is absolutely NO butter in it! (WHEW)
Maybe there was once upon a time but due to technology (HAIL TECHNOLOGY) butter is no longer required.
Peanut butter is actually considered a healthy snack! (HUZZAH)
So I shall continue to eat it like it is my first love...it isn't. It actually can't be. My first love would kill me if I said it was. Brutally. And mercilessly. So don't tell her.
Also, don't tell her I called her a heartless w(b)itch. I know I didn't HERE. But I thought it. Which is worse. Don't tell her that either.
Ok bye
xXLibra outXx

No comments:

Post a Comment