Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Top Ten Sexy Chicks from Cartoons

Yes, this needs to be done. And yes, I will be one of the first to do it. This is my own list so really, nobody should be all, 'ew, that sucks.'
Just deal with it. Okay here goes.



10. DOT-->ANIMANIACS: Yea, remember that crazy hunk obsessed ball of craziness? Oh yeah she is sexy in a cute way ^_^

9. BUTTERCUP-->POWERPUFF GIRLS: Buttercup was a badass. Her attitude was EXACTLY what made the trio was uber awesome to watch

8. BABYSITTER--> DEXTER'S LABORATORY: Not many people will remember her but just Google this chick and you'll see why she's on my list XD

7. MOM--> DEXTER'S LABORATORY: She is a definite MILF. Just look at her booty! I'd tap that

6. NUMBER 3--> KIDS NEXT DOOR: Psssh! Please! I bet every single guy in the Kids Next Door wanted to use HER S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R ;D

5. SEDUSA--> POWERPUFF GIRLS: *ahem* She walked around in fishnet stockings, boots, a low cut swimsuit and tons of make-up. I don't think the writers knew they had created a hooker/slut. Not that anyone complained XD

4. DAPHNE--> SCOOBY DOOBY DOO: OH COME ON! EVERY GUY WHO WATCHED THIS SHOW THOUGHT SHE WAS HOT! I don't even have to explain this one!

3. CHEETARA--> THUNDERCATS: *sigh* She was the coolest female superhero in my eyes. I wanted to BE her whenever I played Thundercats with my cousins. 'Nuff said

2. LIBBY--> JIMMY NEUTRON: Her whole black girl attitude, hand motions, her 'Oh no you di-in't!' how could you not think her sexy?! *sigh* Best black girl on television EVER

1. ROGUE--> X-MEN: Take her in ANY X-men series! She was the black sheep, the underdog, the rebel/emo/southern girl with a badass attitude! Hence, she is number one on my list!

xXLibra outXx

No comments:

Post a Comment