Sunday, October 23, 2011

LEMME BREAK IT DOWN FOR ALL YA FELLAS

What would I do if I were a boy? Sadly, I was born a girl for reasons unbeknownst of me. Probably God's cruel joke that 'HA! I gave you the mind of a boy but the body of a girl! Whatcha gonna do about that?!'
*raise eyebrow* Why God, why? Fun bags aren't going to keep me entertained forever.
*ahem* ANYWAYS. Other than being a sexy dude right out of every girl's dreams...NO I'm not ED-TWAT or freaking JA-COOT from Twilight. Sheesh! Who were you in love with before?? A hobo?? Because they certainly are 'misunderstood' and covered in hair! -__-' Yes, I'm done ranting now. I never seem to able to get to my point without ranting first...
What was I talking about again? Ah yes, what would I do if I were a dude. Well...wait for it...here's a LIST (shocker) of  a couple of things I would do:

1. Dress up like Izaya Orihara, Ichigo Kurosaki, Shizuo Heiwajima, Hichigo Kurosaki, Grimmjow Jaeguerjacques and Ulquiorra Schiffer (meaning their STYLE not actual clothing. Seriously, can you imagine me dressed in clothes like Grimmjow?? Let's just say I'll be attracting A LOT of unnecessary attention. Besides my dyed hair of course. What? You expect me to dress like them and NOT style my hair like theirs?? Oh yeah, I plan to have A LOT of fun as a guy XD)

2. Spike up my hair (WHICH I'm sure every girl has always wanted to do)

3. Ride a motorcycle (Because...well...to feel gangsta yo! XD)

4. Play the guitar (And I do mean an electric one so I can smoke those notes from rock songs and totally blow everyone away with my mad skillz!)

5. Whenever I see an elderly lady, I will ALWAYS comment on how beautiful/lovely/gorgeous she looks today (Hey, I wanna be a gentleman. Is that so wrong?)

6. Excel in every sport I tryout for (Yes, I'm a sports fanatic and I know I can do this as a girl but being a guy, it's going to be more competitive and I LIVE for challenges!)

7. Walk around without a shirt on (No, not to show-off like SOME movie stars, no offense to Ryan Reynolds. He should keep doing that. But there is a certain liberation from doing that and sadly, only guys have that privilege -__-')

8. Date a guy (NOW BEFORE YOU GO ALL WTF ON ME HEAR ME OUT. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being gay but I want to know what it feels like. As in, do people treat you differently, is it better than dating a girl and in general, what's it like to be dating the same sex. Yes, I can probably experience that as a girl too but being gay is COMPLETELY different from being lesbian. I rest my case. Moving on)

9. Be home late without my parents worrying about me (I've seen this happen with my guy friends where they disappear for an entire day and their parents don't worry because he's  BOY. Sigh, it's really gender prejudice but I understand and agree why even though I still think it's unfair. Hence, only way to counter it is to be a boy)

10. Eat TONNES of food without worrying about weight (I've seen guys devour ENTIRE pizzas and leave us girls thinking, 'Where the hell does it all go??' Sigh, to be like that and claim, 'It's for building muscles!' I wouldn't mind working out to bulk up just to get the privilege of eating that much. Really, I call it a blessing!)

And that is my list! Impressive, ne? :3
Now I'm off to watch anime. Toodles! (And this is why I'm not a guy XD)
xXLibra outXx

No comments:

Post a Comment